Crispy Pork Chop Sandwich
- 8-pack bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- cooking spray
- pork rinds crumbs
- What's Crackalackin All-Purpose Seasoning
- sandwich bread of choice
- butter lettuce and sliced tomatoes
Preparation & Assemble:
- season both sides of the pork chops sparingly (pictured below)
- spray a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray (use a large sheet pan that can accommodate the pork chops, making sure not to overcrowd)
- dip one pork chop into the beaten eggs, draining the excess off to the side of the bowl
- coat both sides of pork chops in the pork rind crumbs, pressing firmly into it
- repeat the steps until all the pork chops are coated
- turn the oven on to bake mode and heat to 350 degrees.
- place the pork chops in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes (or until it is thoroughly cooked; flipping is not necessary)
- assemble your sandwich
These pork chops come out golden and crispy as if it was fried. The best part is that it is zero grams of carbs per serving and oh so delicious. Serve with your favorite sandwich bread. Choose a low carb/keto bread to lower carb count.
Pro-tip: This recipe can be cooked in an air-fryer as well. Follow the cooking temps according to the manual.
*Pork Rinds Crumbs now available online