Cajun-Asian Hot Wings
Chef P is known for cooking some of the best chicken wings! Whether it is on the grill or deep fried to golden perfection. This recipe is made with What’s Crackalackin’s All-Purpose seasoning and oh so tasty! It is super easy to make and will have everyone licking their fingers!
- What’s Crackalackin Cajun-Asian Seasoning (available for purchase on our website)
- Vegetable or peanut oil, for frying
- 1 package of chicken wings, split at the joints
(Make sure to dry the wings out thoroughly)
Make the wings:
- Heat 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large deep skillet over high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 375 degrees F.
- Fry the wings in batches, turning as needed, until cooked through and deep golden brown, about 15 minutes. (This pot fit 8 wings per fry)
- Return the oil to 375 degrees F between batches
- Remove with tongs and place into a bowl
- Season with Cajun-Asian seasoning and toss, toss, toss! Enjoy!