Keto Pork Rind Stuffing
Just because it is Thanksgiving does not mean you have to avoid eating the traditional side dishes. This recipe is delicious, practically zero carb, and keto friendly. Keto Pork Rind Stuffing will be a part of your traditional holiday feast.
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tbsp diced onion
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 oz chicken broth
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup Pork Rind Crumbs (available online)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat on stove.
- Cook the celery, onion, and black pepper in butter until for few mins.
- Place the pork rinds crumbs in a bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients, eggs, heavy cream, and broth.
- Pour the mixture in a greased 8" x 6" baking pan and bake about 20 minutes or until set and browned.