Pan Seared Salmon
We like to keep things healthy sometimes when eating at home during the week. This seared salmon recipe is great for a quick dinner.
- 6 oz salmon filet
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- What's Crackalackin All-Purpose Seasoning 2 teaspoons (available for purchase on our website)
- wedge of lemon (optional)
Cook the salmon:
- Preheat heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 mins.
- Season salmon with 1 tsp of seasoning on both sides and coat with olive oil.
- Place salmon on hot pan and cook for 3 mins and flip to other side and cook for 5 more mins or until brown.
- Salmon is done when you can flake off the meat with a fork.
- Squeeze of lemon is optional.
Tips: Enjoy with steamed veggies. It is also great on the grill. Keep the salmon skin on if you like it crisped.