Salmon Sliders with Pork Rinds Crumbs
Salmon Sliders is an easy recipe and perfect for those on a low-carb lifestyle. This can be cooked in a pan or air-fryer. Salmon Sliders with Pork Rinds Crumbs is sure to please your family.
- 2 skinless, boneless salmon filet (cubed)
- 2 cups of pork rinds crumbs (available online)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of mayo
- 1 tsp of mustard
- Cooking oil
- What's Crackalackin All-Purpose Seasoning
- Slider buns (use keto/low carb buns to keep carb count low)
- tarter sauce
(double up recipe if you are cooking larger portions)
Preparation & Assemble:
- season the salmon sparingly
- put the salmon, egg, mayo, mustard and 1 tablespoon of pork rind crumbs in the food processor and pulse until it becomes a smooth texture
- form into patty size about ¾-1 inch thick (this recipe makes 4 patties)
- coat each patty into the remaining pork rind crumbs, pressing firmly into it
- make sure each patty is coated evenly
Let's Get Cooking:
- place a frying pan on the stove and turn the fire on to medium-high heat.
- once the pan is heated, pour some cooking oil into the pan (enough to coat the pan)
- place the patty onto the pan and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side or until it turns golden brown (do not overcrowd the pan or it will not crisp up as well)
- assemble your sliders
Pro-tip: This recipe can be cooked in an air-fryer as well. Follow the cooking temps according to the manual.
Salmon Sliders with Pork Rinds Crumbs is perfect for the summertime or anytime! The best part is that each patty has zero grams of carbs and oh so easy to make! Serve it up with your favorite garnishes and condiments. You can use our Pork Rind Crumbs with any recipe that uses breadcrumbs in order to lower the carb count on the recipe.
*Pork Rinds Crumbs are now available on our website