Shrimp Tacos is another easy weekday recipe that is a staple for Taco Tuesdays at mi casa. It is light and fresh and even better when seasoned with What's Crackalackin All-Purpose seasoning. Top it off with all the vibrant fixings and dinner is ready!
- What's Crackalackin Cajun-Asian Seasoning (available on our webstore)
- 1lb of wild small shrimp
- corn tortillas
- cooking oil
- garnishes: chopped cilantro, limes, shredded cabbage, sliced avocados, salsa
Prepare the shrimp:
- clean, rinse and dry the shrimp off well.
- heat a 12-inch frying pan to medium-high heat
- once the pan is heated, pour 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to the pan
- sear the shrimp for approximately 2 mins per side (or until the shrimp is pink and lightly browned, no longer translucent)
- heat a griddle pan medium-high heat
- once the pan is heated, brush the griddle with cooking oil and immediately place the corn tortillas on there
- cook for approximately 1 min per side or until lightly browned and crisp
Fill the tortillas with some shrimp, garnish as desired and enjoy! Don't forget to grab yourself a cold one to wash it all down. Cheers!